Careers in months, not years
Affordable tuition + placement assistance
Living Arts College | School of Medical Arts
Winston-Salem | Raleigh, North Carolina
Summer session classes return to campus June 29th!
Lab tour | Program Advising | Faculty Meetup | Job News
Find "We care" advising at ...
Discover|Plan|Apply|Gain the Living Arts Advantage!
Find out why a Living Arts career plan actually works to build succesful futures.
About the medical arts
Living Arts Real World Programs
The Medical Assistant is a respected member of the physician directed medical team. The Living Arts complete curriculum means the student gains patient care foundations along with administrative skills ... ready for the physicians office or clinic.
Medical Billing & Coding
Find a dual training experience for the changing environment in health care business management. The medical biller skill set connects to the expanding world of the medical coder. Build your foundation in the medical office as the essential medical biller and coder.
Prepare for the American Association Professional Coder exam
Call now for "We care" Advising
Here is the aim-higher experience for today's massage therapy professional. Develop your potential through a combination of building skill sets and building business savvy. Find opportunity in many places in today's dynamic world.
Medical Office Administration
Gain a business and front office understanding as a respected member of the medial team. Realize your potential with a step by step learning experience. Look to options at clinics, medical practices and patient care facilities.
Education built for your success plan
Gaining the advantage for the serious student
Preparing for Advising
Plan to bring ... or complete:
- CONFIRM that you have obtained a Federal Student Aid ID number ...
- CONFIRM you (and your parent if living at home) have each obtained a Federal Student Aid ID number prior to arrival. Having the ID prior to arrival allows rapid calculation of financial aid.
- COMPLETE your FAFSA - Free Application for Student Aid. Living Arts school code for completing the FAFSA is: 031090
- COLLECT your 2018 tax return and recent W2 forms. Assistance in obtaining missing forms may be available by phoning the College Financial Assistance Office at: 919.488.8493
- ON ARRIVAL be prepared to present a valid picture ID - drivers license or passport works! We'll copy it.